[EuroPython-announce] EuroPython 2015: Django Girls Workshop

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Fri Apr 17 19:25:32 CEST 2015

We are happy to announce that we will be hosting a Django Girls Workshop
during the EuroPython 2015. It will take place on 20th of July, the
first day of the conference.

We believe in the work that this group is doing to bring more women
into technology, and we will work towards making EuroPython 2015
enjoyable and welcoming for these beginner programmers.

The workshop is free of charge and you must register through their
registration form; some financial aid for travel to Bilbao can be
provided:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OEG1vpOa0fJWaGi81KLvoWloxbhKQW_ufp5Fb2j3QTc/viewform?c=0&w=1

The application process closes on May 31st, 2015.

The workshop is organized and coached by volunteers. If you or your
company would like to contribute by sponsoring, coaching, or any
other help you can provide, please email the organizers at
bilbao at djangogirls.org.

Check out their website for more information:

    http://djangogirls.org/europython2015/

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2015 Team