[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2015: Videos are online

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Aug 11 17:10:55 CEST 2015

Thanks to our Media Work Group (WG) and especially Anthon and Luis,
the conference videos are now cut, edited and uploaded to our YouTube
channel as well as our archive.org collection:

    http://europython.tv
    http://archive.europython.tv

A total of 173 talk videos were processed, so there’s a lot of
interesting content to watch. The talk videos are also embedded into
the talk pages referenced in our session list for easy navigation:

    https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/events/sessions/

Two short examples from the popular lightning talks sessions:

  * Storing acorns
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmvTfUYJ2Bw&feature=youtu.be&t=48m25s

  * The -ish library
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQSWi3QJV8s&t=59m28s

These are some short links for easy access:

  * http://europython.tv - for our YouTube channel
  * http://ep2015.europython.tv - for the EuroPython 2015 playlist
  * http://archive.europython.tv - for our archive.org collection

Enjoy,