[EuroPython-announce] EuroPython 2015: New Code of Conduct

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Fri Jan 30 12:00:57 CET 2015

For EuroPython 2015 we have chosen to use a new code of conduct (CoC)
that is based on the PyCon UK Code of Conduct [1].

We think that it reads much nicer than the one we had before, while
serving the same purpose. In summary:

Be nice to each other
---------------------

We trust that attendees will treat each other in a way that reflects
the widely held view that diversity and friendliness are strengths of
our community to be celebrated and fostered.

Furthermore, we believe attendees have a right to:

 * be treated with courtesy, dignity and respect;

 * be free from any form of discrimination, victimization, harassment
   or bullying;

 * enjoy an environment free from unwelcome behavior, inappropriate
   language and unsuitable imagery.

Here’s the permanent link to the CoC for 2015:

    EuroPython 2015 - Code of Conduct
    http://ep2015.europython.eu/coc/

We’d like to thank the PyCon UK organizers for their work on the CoC
and for putting it under a CC license.

[1] http://pyconuk.net/CodeOfConduct

Thanks,
-—