[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2015: Recruiting Offers

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Sun Jul 12 13:18:14 CEST 2015

Many of our sponsors are looking for new employees, so EuroPython 2015
is not only an exciting conference, but may very well also be your
chance to find the perfect job you’ve always been looking for.

Sponsor job board
-----------------

We will post sponsor recruiting offers on the job board of our website:

    *** https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/sponsor/job-board/ ***

Sponsor recruiting messages

If you want to receive the sponsor messages directly to your inbox,
please log in to the website and enable the recruiting message option
in your privacy settings:

https://ep2015.europython.eu/accounts/profile/#account-spam-control

Enjoy,
--