[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2015: Conference Dinner and Party

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Jun 1 17:08:59 CEST 2015

We all know that good food, drinks and music are essential for a
perfect EuroPython conference and so we’ve arranged a nice cocktail
dinner with local food and a party for the evening on Wednesday,
July 22nd.

            *** EuroPython Conference Dinner and Party ***

        https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/events/social-event/

If you want to join the fun, please buy a social event ticket on the
same registration form you use to buy conference tickets. There’s a
new entry available now called “Pyntxos Social Event” which you can
order using the form. Leave the conference tickets fields blank if you
only want to purchase social event tickets:

               https://ep2015.europython.eu/p3/cart/

We have 600 tickets available for the conference dinner and party, so
please book early. The ticket price includes food and drinks (until
midnight) for one person.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2015 Team