[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2015: Call for On-site Volunteers

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Jun 30 13:12:16 CEST 2015

EuroPython is organized and run by volunteers from the Python
community, but we’re only a few and we will need more help to make the
conference run smoothly.

We need your help !
-------------------

We will need help with the conference and registration desk, giving
out the swag bags and t-shirts, session chairing, entrance control,
set up and tear down, etc.

Perks for Volunteers
--------------------

In addition to endless fame and glory as official EuroPython
Volunteer, we have also added some real-life few perks for you:

 * We will grant each volunteer a compensation of EUR 22 per shift

 * Volunteers will be eligible for student house rooms we have
   available and can use their compensation to pay for these

 * Get an awesome EuroPython Volunteer T-Shirt that you can keep and
   show off to your friends :-)

Register as Volunteer

Please see our EuroPython Volunteers page for details and the
registration form:

    https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/registration/volunteers/

If you have questions, please write to our helpdesk at europython.eu.

Hope to see you in Bilbao :-)