[EuroPython-announce] EuroPython 2015: We've sold half of the available early-bird tickets already

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Wed Mar 4 14:49:31 CET 2015

We have 350 early-bird tickets available. Half of those have been sold
by now in an amazing rush to our registration page:

         *** https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/registration/ ***

We would like to thank everyone who bought a ticket and put trust in
us to make the conference an interesting and inspiring event - even
without knowing the talks and topics which will be covered in the
conference.

We’d also like to apologize for the Paypal payment system not working
yesterday. This is fixed, so you can use Paypal to pay your tickets if
you don’t want to use a credit card.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2015 Team