[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2015: Come with your partners

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Sat May 16 16:36:32 CEST 2015

We are happy to announce the official EuroPython Partner Program for
EuroPython 2015 in Bilbao:

              *** EuroPython 2015 Partner Program ***

      https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/events/partner-program/

There is plenty to see in and around Bilbao. We have worked out a
set of interesting tours, together with a local tour company to choose
from, for partners and EuroPython attendees alike:

 * Panoramic tour of Bilbao
 * Excursion to San Sebastian
 * Guggenheim Museum
 * Excursion to La Rioja
 * Boat tour of Bilbao

The tours include travel, lunch and tickets (where needed).

We’d like to encourage early sign-up, since seats are limited.

                Registration deadline is June 20th.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2015 Team