[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2016: Early bird ticket sales

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Feb 22 07:38:43 EST 2016

After the Call for Proposals for EuroPython 2016 last week, we are now
calling out to everyone interested in signing up as EuroPython
attendee early. You will be able to benefit from reduced ticket prices
for a short period of time.

Our early bird ticket sales are limited to 300 tickets. Regular sales
start shortly after we’ve ended the early bird sales.

         *** https://ep2016.europython.eu/en/registration/ ***

                   More Information and Ticket Shop

We will be opening the flood gates on Tuesday, 09:00 CET, so set your
alarms to make sure you can secure your ticket. Experience shows that
early bird tickets sell out quickly.

PS: Remember to submit your proposals for the conference. There are
less than two weeks left:

          https://ep2016.europython.eu/en/call-for-proposals/

With gravitational regards,
--