[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2016: Recruiting Offers

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Sat Jul 16 05:33:43 EDT 2016

Many of our sponsors are looking for new employees, so EuroPython 2016
is not only an exciting conference, but may very well also be your
chance to find the perfect job you’ve always been looking for.

Sponsor job board
-----------------

We will post sponsor recruiting offers on the job board of our website:

		  *** EuroPython 2016 Job Board ***

	  https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/sponsor/job-board/

Sponsor recruiting messages
---------------------------

If you want to receive the sponsor messages directly to your inbox,
please log in to the website and enable the recruiting message option
in your privacy settings.

With gravitational regards,
--
EuroPython 2016 Team
http://ep2016.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/754246761380798464
Thanks.