[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2017: How you can sponsor us

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Apr 24 06:21:42 EDT 2017

Check out our brand new brochure with all details about our sponsor
packages, options and lounge events, available on our
website.

Sponsoring EuroPython guarantees you highly targeted visibility and
the opportunity to present yourself and your company in a professional
and innovative environment.

		 * EuroPython 2017 Sponsor Brochure *

	  https://ep2017.europython.eu/en/sponsor/brochure/

With more than 1200 participants, 8 days conference program,
international keynotes, more than 200 talks, training sessions for
beginners, advanced and experts, EuroPython creates an excellent
environment to look for new job-opportunities, recruit people,
connect, share and learn.

New Attractive Location for 2017
--------------------------------

This year we move to the Palacongressi in Rimini, the largest
convention center in Italy, unique in its design and technology, with
11,000 m² exhibit space, in addition to 39 conference rooms. Check out
EuroPython demographics, refresh your mind with our beautiful location
and consult the different opportunities we have created for you.

Available Sponsor Options
-------------------------

We offer 7 different sponsor packages, with different levels of
engagement.

Would you rather have more flexibility? You can separately book
special events and choose from a list of very prominent advertisement
by the ice-cream stall; sponsor our laser-tag and party events.

Do you have further ideas? We can help you develop a tailored
sponsorship package that fits your specific targets. If you would like
to engage and sponsor EuroPython 2017, please contact us by e-mail:

    sponsoring at europython.eu

Don’t miss the chance to become part of the largest Python conference
in Europe!

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/856431067691089921
Thanks.