[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2017: Conference app available in app stores

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Wed Jun 21 10:14:15 EDT 2017

We are pleased to announce our very own mobile app for the EuroPython
2017 conference:

      * https://ep2017.europython.eu/en/events/conference-app/ *

		    EuroPython 2017 Conference App

Engage with the conference and its attendees

The mobile app gives you access to the conference schedule (even
offline), helps you in planing your conference experience (create your
personal schedule) and provides a rich social engagement platform for
all attendees.

You can create a profile within the app (or link this to your existing
social accounts), share messages and photos, and easily reach out to
other fellow attendees - all from within the app.

The app is available for Android, iOS and as web app for other mobile
devices:

https://ep2017.europython.eu/en/events/conference-app/#Install-the-EuroPython-2017-mobile-app

Vital for all EuroPython attendees
----------------------------------

We will again use the conference app to keep you updated by sending
updates of the schedule and inform you of important announcements via
push notifications, so please consider downloading it.

Many useful features
--------------------

Please see our EuroPython 2017 Conference App page for more details on
features and guides on how to use them:

    https://ep2017.europython.eu/en/events/conference-app/

Don’t forget to get your EuroPython ticket

If you want to join the EuroPython fun, be sure to get your tickets as
soon as possible, since ticket sales have picked up quite a bit after
we announced the schedule.

    https://ep2017.europython.eu/en/registration/

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/877495457479524353
Thanks.