[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2017: Please configure your tickets

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Jun 26 08:31:13 EDT 2017

The EuroPython website supports buying tickets for other people
(friends, colleagues, etc.). As a result, it is necessary to assign
the tickets you buy to either yourself or someone else. The assignment
process is explained below.

The full blog post with screenshots is available here:
http://blog.europython.eu/post/162275268452/europython-2017-please-configure-your-tickets

Please tell us your preferences
-------------------------------

The reason we’re interested in you applying this configuration as soon
as possible, is that the tickets include a number of preferences which
we need to know about in order to properly prepare the conference.

When assigning tickets you will fill some fields, telling us your
t-shirt size and cut (women or men style) and your diet
preferences. We need this information to adjust the t-shirt and
catering orders.

    https://ep2017.europython.eu/p3/tickets/

How to assign tickets to attendees
----------------------------------

First you need to log in and go to your profile and, if you already
bought your tickets, you will see something similar to this. Click on
View your tickets.

    https://ep2017.europython.eu/p3/tickets/

After you have navigated to the tickets, we need you to assign the
ticket: simply hover over the ticket and you will see two
options. Please select, if the ticket is for you or for someone else.

Remember: Before assigning the ticket the other persons, these must be
registered on the website. Otherwise, the assignment won’t work.

If you have assigned the tickets to someone else, please let them
know. The system will send out automatic emails, but it’s safer to
send a separate email so that the information doesn’t get lost in a
spam filter.

How to edit the fields of the tickets
-------------------------------------

After assigning the ticket, each attendee will need to fill out the
ticket preferences using his/her profile page (don’t forget to click
save to store the settings).

    https://ep2017.europython.eu/p3/tickets/

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/879313877787455488
Thanks.