[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2017: Get ready for EuroPython Call for Proposals

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Fri Mar 24 06:49:18 EDT 2017

Thinking of giving your contribution to EuroPython? Starting from March
27th you can submit a proposal on every aspect of Python: programming
from novice to advanced levels, applications and frameworks, or how you
have been involved in introducing Python into your organization.

We offer a variety of different contribution formats that you can
present at EuroPython: from regular talks to panel discussions, from
trainings to posters; if you have ideas to promote real-time human-
to-human-interaction or want to run yourself a helpdesk to answer
other people’s python questions, this is your chance.

Read our different opportunities on our website

       https://ep2017.europython.eu/en/speakers/call-for-proposals/

and start drafting your ideas.

            *** Call for Proposals opens in just 3 days! ***

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/845208294222368768
Thanks.