[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2017: First list of accepted sessions available

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Wed May 17 06:15:23 EDT 2017

We have received an amazing collection of proposals. Thank you all for
your submissions ! Given the overwhelming quality of the proposals, we
had some very difficult decisions to make. Nonetheless we are happy to
announce we have published the first 140+ sessions.

		     * EuroPython 2017 Sessions *

	   https://ep2017.europython.eu/en/events/sessions/

Here’s what we have on offer so far:

    100 talks
    19 trainings
    10 posters
    2 interactive sessions
    5 help desks
    2 EuroPython sessions

for a total of 138 sessions in addition to the 3 keynotes we have
already announced.

More sessions to come
---------------------

More sessions will be announced early next week and the full schedule
will follow. In total, we will again have more than 200 sessions
waiting for you.

Please see the session list for details and abstracts. In case you
wonder what poster, interactive and help desk sessions are, please
check the call for proposals:

https://ep2017.europython.eu/en/call-for-proposals/#Presenting-at-EuroPython

Aside: If you haven’t done yet, please get your EuroPython 2017 ticket
soon. We will switch to on-desk rates in June, which will cost around
30% more than the regular rates.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/864785185098936320
Thanks.