[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2017: Videos for Tuesday available online

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Oct 9 07:51:50 EDT 2017

We are pleased to announce the second batch of cut videos for
EuroPython 2017.

To see the new videos, please head over to our EuroPython YouTube
channel and select the "EuroPython 2017" playlist. The new videos
start at entry 31 in the playlist.

		      * EuroPython 2017 Videos *

			http://europython.tv/

In the coming weeks, we will continue to release the other videos
currently marked as “private”, in batches of one conference day per
week.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/916690691224473601
Thanks.