[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2017: Videos for Friday available online

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Sat Oct 28 10:47:51 EDT 2017

We are pleased to announce the last batch of cut videos for EuroPython 2017.

           * All 163 EuroPython 2017 videos are now online *

To see the new videos, please head over to our EuroPython YouTube
channel and select the "EuroPython 2017" playlist. The new videos start
at entry 129 in the playlist.

We have also published a few videos from Monday, we had missed in the
first batch.

		      * EuroPython 2017 Videos *

			http://europython.tv/

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/924283342291431424
Thanks.