[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2019: Find a new job at the conference

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Wed Jul 3 05:25:27 EDT 2019

We’d like to draw your attention to our job board, with plenty of job
ads from our sponsors:

                      EuroPython 2019 Job Board

         * https://ep2019.europython.eu/sponsor/job-board/ *

Our sponsors would love to get in touch with you, so please have a look
and visit them at their booth or contact them via the links and email
addresses given on the page.

Job ad emails
-------------

We will also send out job ad emails to attendees who have agreed to
receiving these emails. If you are interested, please log in, go to your
profile and enable the recruiting email option in the privacy section:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/user-panel/privacy-settings/

Note that we will not give your email addresses to sponsors, but only
send out these emails on behalf of them.

Dates and Venues
----------------

EuroPython will be held from July 8-14 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, at
the Congress Center Basel (CCB) for the main conference days (Wed-Fri)
and the FHNW Muttenz for the workshops/trainings/sprints days
(Mon-Tue, Sat-Sun).

The schedule is available at:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/events/schedule/

Tickets can be purchased on our registration page:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/

For more details, please have a look at our website and the FAQ:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/faq

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/186020999932/europython-2019-find-a-new-job-at-the-conference

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1146342161354543106