[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2019: Community Discounts

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Jun 18 14:32:24 EDT 2019

The EuroPython Society (EPS) does not only run the EuroPython
conference, but also aims to provide help for the Python community in
Europe in general.

	       * https://www.europython-society.org/ *

Let’s all meet at EuroPython
----------------------------

In addition to the Python Organizers Lunch (see previous post), which
focuses on conference organizers, we are also establishing a program
to support attendees of Python user groups and conferences in Europe.

We’d like to invite all of you to EuroPython 2019 this year. Of
course, we cannot give out free tickets to everyone, but we can at
least recognize your participation in the Python community by giving
out discounts for the conference.

		  * https://ep2019.europython.eu/ *

Discounts for EuroPython Tickets
--------------------------------

If you are running a Python event (conference or user group) in
Europe, please reach out to board at europython.eu to request a coupon
code for your group, which you can then pass on to your group members
or attendees.

If you are not running a user group or conference, but a regular
attendee of one, please contact your organizers to have them submit a
request. We can only distribute codes at the user group and conference
organizer level.

The coupon codes are valid for conference tickets bought starting
today and will give you a 10% discount on the ticket price (both
regular and late bird prices). The codes are setup for user group
sizes of between 30-50 members, but we are also extending this to
organizers and attendees of larger conferences. If you need a code
valid for larger groups, please mention this in your email.

Dates and Venues
----------------

EuroPython will be held from July 8-14 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, at
the Congress Center Basel (CCB) for the main conference days (Wed-Fri)
and the FHNW Muttenz for the workshops/trainings/sprints days
(Mon-Tue, Sat-Sun).

Tickets can be purchased on our registration page:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/

For more details, please have a look at our website and the FAQ:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/faq

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/185683252247/europython-2019-community-discounts

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1141044869470871553