[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2019: Monday and Tuesday activities for main conference attendees

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Thu May 23 04:03:47 EDT 2019

Although the main conference starts on Wednesday, July 10th, there’s
already so much to do for attendees with the main conference ticket on
Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th.

Beginners’ Day and Sponsored Trainings
--------------------------------------

You can come to the workshops and trainings venue at FHNW Campus Muttenz
and:

- pick up your conference badge
- attend the Beginners’ Day workshop
- attend the sponsored trainings

If you want to attend other workshops and trainings, you’ll need a
separate training ticket or combined ticket.

Details on the Beginners’ Day workshop and the sponsored trainings
will be announced separately.

Catering on training days not included
--------------------------------------

Since we have to budget carefully, the lunch and coffee breaks are not
included, if you don’t have a training or combined ticket.

To not keep you hungry, we have arranged that you can buy lunch
coupons (price to be announced later). You can also go to the grocery
store at the ground floor. For coffee breaks you can go to the ground
floor, to the 12th floor of the FHNW building, or outside at the beach
bar (nice weather only) and buy drinks.

      * https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/ *

Dates and Venues
----------------

EuroPython will be held from July 8-14 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, at
the Congress Center Basel (BCC) for the main conference days (Wed-Fri)
and the FHNW Muttenz for the workshops/trainings/sprints days
(Mon-Tue, Sat-Sun).

Tickets can be purchased on our registration page:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/

For more details, please have a look at our website and the FAQ:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/faq

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/185080400427/europython-2019-monday-and-tuesday-activities-for

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1131470223205445632