[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2019: Please configure your tickets

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue May 28 06:30:15 EDT 2019

Since our website was updated this year, we would like to remind you
how you can configure your tickets and profiles, so that we get the
right information for printing badges and adjusting catering counts.

We also had a few issues with the ticket configuration and assignments
last week. As a result, some of the ticket name changes you may have
made were lost. Please do consider assigning tickets to other rather
than just changing the name on the ticket, since that way, we receive
information about the new ticket owner’s preferences as well.

Please see our blog post for full details

https://blog.europython.eu/post/185197692557/europython-2019-please-configure-your-tickets

It covers these topics:

- Assigning tickets to other people
- Configuring your ticket
- Printing your invoice
- Configuring your EuroPython account
  - profile
  - privacy settings

Dates and Venues
----------------

EuroPython will be held from July 8-14 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, at
the Congress Center Basel (CCB) for the main conference days (Wed-Fri)
and the FHNW Muttenz for the workshops/trainings/sprints days
(Mon-Tue, Sat-Sun).

Tickets can be purchased on our registration page:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/

For more details, please have a look at our website and the FAQ:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/faq

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/185197692557/europython-2019-please-configure-your-tickets

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1133318559776608256