[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2019: PyData EuroPython 2019

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Fri May 31 03:24:37 EDT 2019

We are happy to announce a complete PyData track at EuroPython 2019:

		      * PyData EuroPython 2019 *

     https://ep2019.europython.eu/events/pydata-europython-2019/

The PyData track will be part of EuroPython 2019, so you won’t need to
buy an extra ticket to attend.

The PyData track is run in cooperation with NumFocus.

There are two full tracks featuring more than 30 talks and 4
trainings:

- 4 trainings on Monday and Tuesday (July 8-9)
- 34 talks on Wednesday and Thursday (July 10-11)
- no PyData talks on Friday (July 12)

The full program is available on our PyData EuroPython 2019 page.

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/events/pydata-europython-2019/

If you’d like to attend PyData EuroPython 2019, please register for
EuroPython 2019 soon:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/

Dates and Venues
----------------

EuroPython will be held from July 8-14 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, at
the Congress Center Basel (CCB) for the main conference days (Wed-Fri)
and the FHNW Muttenz for the workshops/trainings/sprints days
(Mon-Tue, Sat-Sun).

Tickets can be purchased on our registration page:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/

For more details, please have a look at our website and the FAQ:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/faq

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/185265747827/pydata-europython-2019

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1134358461335199749