[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2019 - Videos for Friday available

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Oct 1 05:28:15 EDT 2019

We are pleased to announce the third and final batch of cut videos
from EuroPython 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, with another 49 videos.

		 * EuroPython 2019 on our YouTube Channel *

			http://europython.tv/

In this batch, we have included all videos for Friday, July 12 2019,
the third conference day.

In total, we now have 133 videos available for you to watch.

All EuroPython videos, including the ones from previous conferences,
are available on our EuroPython YouTube Channel.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/188061778527/europython-2019-videos-for-friday-available

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1178961272261545984