[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2019: Please send in your feedback

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Sep 2 06:06:05 EDT 2019

EuroPython 2019 is over now and so it’s time to ask around for what we
can improve next year. If you attended EuroPython 2019, please take a
few moments and fill in our feedback form, if you haven’t already done
so:

		    EuroPython 2019 Feedback Form

	 * https://www.europython-society.org/feedback-2019 *

We will leave the feedback form online for a few weeks and then use
the information as basis for the work on EuroPython 2020 and also
intend to post a summary of the multiple choice questions (not the
comments to protect your privacy) on our website.

Many thanks in advance.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/187438617892/europython-2019-please-send-in-your-feedback

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1168464170716717057