[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2020: Introducing our Diamond Sponsor Bloomberg

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Jul 20 09:06:23 EDT 2020

We are very pleased to have Bloomberg as Diamond Sponsor for EuroPython
2020. Without sponsors like Bloomberg, we wouldn't be able to make the
event affordable.

You will be able to visit their sponsor exhibit rooms and take the
opportunity to chat with their staff to learn more about the large
Python eco-system they have built internally and how they are
collaborating with the Python community.

Please read a hosted blog post from Bloomberg on our blog with full
detail:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/624164489818980352/europython-2020-introducing-our-diamond-sponsor

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social networks
as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/624164489818980352/europython-2020-introducing-our-diamond-sponsor

Tweet: