[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2020: Opening our Merchandise Shop

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Jun 23 09:08:54 EDT 2020

We’re very happy to announce our very own EuroPython merchandise shop:

		      * EuroPython Merch Shop *

	       https://shop.spreadshirt.ie/europython/

Customize your conference t-shirt for EP2020

The shop is run on the Spreadshirt platform and so Spreadshirt will
handle all payments, invoicing and shipping.

Since we’re running EuroPython 2020 as an online event, we will not be
giving out conference bags or t-shirts this year, as we do for the
in-person event. Instead, we give you the opportunity to choose among
the many products we have put up in the shop, and order the color and
size completely individually.

Any profit this creates will go towards the EuroPython 2021 financial
aid budget, so will be put to good use.

Save 15% until July 5
---------------------

Spreadshirt is giving a 15% discount on the prices until July 5, 23:59
UTC, so if you’re ordering in the next few days, you can still get
your shirt in time for the conference.

Shipping worldwide
------------------

Spreadshirt is shipping to a lot of destinations worldwide.

Unfortunately, they don’t support shipping to the US, Australia,
Brasil and a few other countries on their European shop system.

Since the US taxation system is too complex for us to handle at the
moment, we have not created a corresponding US shop yet. We will look
into this later this year.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/621715858139594752/europython-2020-opening-our-merchandise-shop

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1275402520488222727