[EuroPython-Announce] EuroPython 2020: Edited videos are online

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Sun Oct 18 09:54:57 EDT 2020

We’re happy to announce that all edited videos of this year’s conference
are now available on our YouTube channel:

                       * EuroPython 2020 Playlist *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvbQArKEFes&list=PL8uoeex94UhHgMD9GOCbEHWku7pEPx9fW

We have 131 videos available in total, covering a very broad set of
Python topics, so there’s going to be something interesting for
everyone.

We hope to see you all again next year and perhaps even have a few more
people attending EuroPython 2021 Online, now that the format has proven
successful. Stay safe.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/632313693115416577/europython-2020-edited-videos-are-online

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1317793661061615616