[EuroPython] You are never alone with Python

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:20:15 +0100

Denis wrote:
> Didn't you see that spider on the ceiling ?  ;-)
>
> OK. Let's start with a first point : the domain name europython
> was taken 6 days ago by a Thomas Reulbach. Do you know if he's
> with us ?

6 days ago -- implausible; I wasn't throwing around the name yet
six days ago, except possibly on the EuroZope list.

I don't know Thomas Reulbach. There's apparently a German lawyer
called Thomas Reulbach.

> If no, perhaps it would be interesting to know what's behind
> this and choose another name right now if Herr Reulbach did it
> for "bad" purposes.

Agreed; I'd like to know what's behind this as well. Simplest would be
just to mail him and ask what's up.

Regards,

Martijn