[EuroPython] Place of the EuroPython Meeting

Denis spirou@carolo.net
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:13:30 +0100

I've seen some of our local authorities today : it could be
possible to have the meeting in the CEME (http://www.ceme.be).
Not quite promised, but I feel it well.
I'm a better salesman than a programmer :-)

Now, I need to know the exact date as soon as possible. When
will Guido and other orators be "available" ?

Here is an excerpt of a mail our benevolent dictator sent me a
year ago :
------Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 10:23:44 -0500------
me> (...) we would love to have you
me> for a speach (and other guys of your team).

Guido> 10/2001 is unlikely; 06/2002 sounds possible (I could
Guido> easily plan a trip to visit family and friends NL
Guido> around this time)
Is he a man of his word ? ;-)

Hey Guido, you can't be absent at that occasion ! When could
you be here ?

Cordially,
--
Denis FRERE