[EuroPython] Registration fees

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@openbe.org
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:33:34 +0200

Le Jeudi 4 Avril 2002 14:28, M.-A. Lemburg a =E9crit :

Thank you for your contribution.

I have sent to Denis a plan of a budget (a spreadsheet) to which your=20
contribution comes as a good complement.

I suppose Denis will add it and post as soon as he can.

I will be away till friday 12/4.

Best regards,

Nicolas

--=20