[EuroPython] Re: [ez] Berlin, next week

Philipp von Weitershausen philikon@gmx.net
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 22:39:52 +0200

Hi Tom and all,

> I'm happy that I can join some of you in Berlin.
> Like last year, I'm staying in Hotel Leopold from 10th till 14th of April.
> I'm wondering if we could organise some gatherings in the evenings to
> discuss several thingies.
> Lets just name a place and an hour so that we can all gather there.
> Perhaps Beehive can give some hints?
> What do you all think?

I think that'd be awesome. I don't really know any places in the South
where the Hotel Leopold and beehive themselves are located.
The Cafe Hardenberg near the Zoo (that is the center of the city) is a
nice place where I go with many people. See this map for the exact location:
http://www.stadtplandienst.de/query?ORT=b;LL=%2B52.509607%2B13.325034;GR=2

What was the bar called you guys went to last year? Unfortunately, I
wasn't able to make it that Wednesday. If you're all familiar with it,
we might as well meet there.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Phil