[EuroPython] Results of the Interest Poll

holger@trillke.net holger@trillke.net
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:16:53 +0200

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 08:27:07PM +0200, Tom Deprez wrote:
> > You mean 66 people registered and with a total of 106 people coming ?
>
> I mean 66 people filled in the form and till now we can expect 106 people
> for the congress
> (the 106 people is calculated from the 'Amount' field in the form)

probably 67, i just haven't filled in the form :-)

Actually this depends a little on the character of the event.
Is it more for (free) developers or for businesses? Of course
both is interesting but i may not come if it takes
multi-hundreds of euros to come and stay. This
is quite usual with the more business-oriented conferences.

anyway, i like the idea very much ...

    holger