[EuroPython] so entrance fees okay?

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:35:23 +0200

> > Perhaps we need a fee of, say, 275 euro for people who show up at the
> > conference themselves.
>
> Why 25 euro more than the regular fee?  We can be happy if people
> show up at the conference without prior announcement.  There should
> not be a penalty for those.

The only benefit I  see for having a 25+ is just to avoid having lots of
people who will arrive at the conference prior announcement.
The less people doing this the less administrative, etc problems. But I
don't know if 25+ will make that much of a difference.
I think we must be happy that they are willing to come.