[EuroPython] Grouping session to tracks

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:02:56 +0200

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:

> At 13:35 25/04/2002, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> >I have a question about the mapping between session and tracks:
> >
> >Tim and I are actively looking for more speakers for the business
> >and web services tracks. The business track seems very popular
> >(the web services one less so), so we would like to assign more
> >sessions to the business track (e.g. 6 sessions for the business
> >track and maybe only 2 sessions for the web services one).
> >
> >Is that possible ?
> IMHO, I see no good reasons why it would not be possible.
>
> Dario, Martijn and others, what do you think about it ?

If there's no problem with that, how and when will you start
to arrange the session to track and conference day mappings ?

(FYI, for the business and web services track we have set a
deadline of April 30th for talk proposals, so we'll know
about the exact number of talks in the first week of May.)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH