[EuroPython] Basic questions on logistics...

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:32:37 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:
> > - How much do you charge for admission?  Is there a budget with  expected
> income and expenses?  How much does the catering cost?
>
> We though on charging the following:
>
> Early bird rate (until sunday may 19):   200 euro
> Normal fee      (after may 19)          :   250 euro
> Students                                          :  100 euro
>
> 150 Euro for people who come for one day. (but we don't like this too much,
> since it can bring difficulties in logistics)

Let's not do the 150 euro/1 day thing, unless we get overwhelming requests for
it.

We also had a 275 euro price for people showing up at the conference itself,
without preregistration. This higher price should perhaps be even higher,
to discourage this, so we don't need to handle a lot of that when people
show up.

Regards,

Martijn