[EuroPython] Sprints

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:01:15 +0200 (CEST)

> Now I know what you mean.  I did not pick up on this before.  I have
> another idea: make it a roadshow. The "heroes of python" do one in
> London, Stockholm, Paris, whatever, doing exactly what you say and
> with exactly the focus you gave.  It could be a one day event, with
> the chance to grow into a bigger one with tutorials if there is
> demand, giving a bunch of people a chance to meet up and maybe even
> get travel expenses paid.  The ACCU and the British Computer Society
> would definitely put on such events and publicise them in the UK;
> maybe magazines would because it makes a good story.

I would just like to let people know that we are interested in this.
Logilab has a training room in Paris where we could easily fit three to
four pairs of programmers. We could for example set up a meeting with
business people in the morning and get them to come back the next morning
or two days later to have a look at the result.

Ok, I'm going back to the europython IRC meeting, just keep in mind the
we have a place in Paris already :-)

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)