[EuroPython] EPC 2003 : When ?

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 12:12:38 -0500

On Tuesday 17 December 2002 21:20, Denis wrote:
> I've also sent some sponsoring demands.

Can you elaborate on this? Why would Zope Corp.in particular sponsor even more
than they already do. Just in case you did not know, PythonLabs gets a lot of
time per week to work on Python only. That's a huge contribution in itself.

I think if you are looking for sponsors, you need to address the entire
spectrum of Python companies, not just Zope Corp., which I personally find
unfair.

Regards,
Stephan
--