[EuroPython] the website

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 17:46:04 +0100

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> The next
> bit after the press release will be a call for papers. Since I seem to
> be heading the program committee as well, um..who wants to help with that?
> I need someone to lead the Zope track (and you will have one speaker already:
> me..can talk about Zope and XML as well as Formulator), and folks to help with
> the Python track. Also if people want to do tutorials please come up with
> some ideas. :) Perhaps a Formulator tutorial wouldn't be a bad idea in
> fact..

I could help organize one of the Python tracks... which topics
are we talking about ? I'd be interested in a web services track
(even though there is currently one at IPC10, this is a hot
subject).

Another topic I'd be interested in is "Python and Business" --
this could be a discussion or a lightning talks session. The basic
idea is to talk about problems and solution managers and developers
face in everyday business when dealing with Python in project
settings, e.g. how to convince a manager to use Python instead of
FooBar in a project, epxerience with various business models
built around Python, etc.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH