[EuroPython] Todo list for euro python and zope conf.

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:12:34 +0100

Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:

> THe ASWAD team has had much success in preparing its documents for a recent
> proposal directly in structured text in a cmf wiki prepared by Alastair Burt
> (thanks again Alastair). THanks to him, it was possible to extract
> automatically the text into a pdf of html file to be exported or mailed.

Sounds like a good idea. Can we have one of those for the development
of those documents ? (It doesn't really have to be on the europython.org
domain; just somewhere where we know how to find it ;-)

> Maybe the commitee, made of the active membres so far, MA Lemburg, Tim
> Cooper, Martijn, Denis, Andy Robinson and maybe myself too, could use such a
> tool to prepare the document we shall need: press release very soon, programs
> and other.

Agreed.

> I would suggest putting a TODO management tool (what has to be done, with
> what urgency/priority, who will do it ...) in place too. I don't know such a
> zope tool yet, but I am very intrested in getting to know such a product, and
> I would suspect it not to be too difficult to develop in zope for someone who
> knows zope better than I am.

That would be nice, however, we don't have time to wait for someone
to write up such a tool. Let's just use a plain text file (or wiki)
for this.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH