[EuroPython] Website update

Denis spirou@colnet.carolo.net
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 04:53:50 +0100

Le Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 09:10:22PM +0100, Martijn Faassen pianota:
> Hi there,

Hi all,

> http://www.europython.org now points to the new still empty website.=20
> I'll repeat my call for someone doing the web design; pushing it a=20
> leeetle bit beyond its current minimalistic design would be a good idea=
. :)
>=20
> Tom Deprez is already working on it all. If you want to help, contact
> either me or him to get a Zope login.
>
> Thanks to Ivo van der Wijk and Thomas Reulbach for getting the ball
> running on the website!=20

And thanks to you too for the first steps !

As local players, I think our best participation would be to give local
information (access, hotels, ...). I've set up a page "where" that we'll
try to fill at best.

We will translate the press release in French during this weekend, too.

Apart from this, I keep getting contacts to welcome you as you deserve.

A bient=F4t,

--=20
Denis FRERE
P3B    : Club Python(-Zope) Belge --------- http://www.p3b.org