[EuroPython] send out press release

Stefane Fermigier sf@fermigier.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:47:55 +0100

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 03:52:15PM +0100, Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Stefane Fermigier wrote:
>=20
> > On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 03:23:43PM +0100, Dinu Gherman wrote:
> > > Could someone say clearly when the English Press Release
> > > is declared to be finished, so I can translate it in German,=20
> > > please?
> >=20
> > Like I said earlier in french, the PR in its current form would not w=
ork with
> > an uninformed journalist, who typically wouldn't know what Python / Z=
ope are.
>=20
> I updated the english PR in an effort to make it more journalist
> friendly. You folks let me know what you think of my changes or just
> revert them.

I would suggest rewriting the title like:

  European Python and Zope Conference 2002 to take place in Charleroi, Be=
lgium,
  June 26-28

And the header like:

	Charleroi, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, xxx, February 11

	For immediate release
 =20
	The EuroPython Conference Team announces that the European Python and Zo=
pe
	Conference 2002 will take place on June 26-28 in Charleroi, Belgium.  Th=
is
	conference is an unique opportunity to bring together developers and use=
rs of
	Python, the fastest growing open source / free software scripting langua=
ge,
	and Zope, the leading open source / free software application server and
	content management platform.  [Add more important information here]

	S.

--=20
St=E9fane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
http://nuxeo.com/ & http://portalux.com/ & http://aful.org/
"Amazon: we patent the dot in .com"