[EuroPython] send out press release

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:52:31 +0100

Stefane Fermigier wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 03:23:43PM +0100, Dinu Gherman wrote:
> > Could someone say clearly when the English Press Release
> > is declared to be finished, so I can translate it in German,
> > please?
>
> Like I said earlier in french, the PR in its current form would not work with
> an uninformed journalist, who typically wouldn't know what Python / Zope are.

There already is a short blurb about Python in the press release
wiki. Someone should add a similar blurb for Zope.

Could someone please also start unifying the different web-sites
which are running information on EuroPython ?!

We have a Wiki at http://europython.zope.nl/wiki/FrontPage, a
French only announcement on http://www.europython.org/ and a different
one on the P3B site.

Please also note that the Wiki should be considered the official
source of documents. Any changes or new documents should go there.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH