[EuroPython] Python tracks/topics

Joseph Santaniello someone@arbitrary.org
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:44:51 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

Perhaps 'Python in The Real World' is just too general a topic. Maybe
something like 'Python for solving Real World Problems' which has
scientific issues, technical discussions, etc, and examples of real world
solutions that have been implemented in Python, and another track that
focuses on the more non-technical, or less specific aspects of Python in
practice. Things like all the business, cultural, and development model
stuff.

Does that make any sense?

Joseph