[EuroPython] Website update

Joseph Santaniello someone@arbitrary.org
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:20:19 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 at 23:52, Tom Deprez wrote:

> > http://www.europython.org now points to the new still empty website.
> > I'll repeat my call for someone doing the web design; pushing it a
> > leeetle bit beyond its current minimalistic design would be a good idea.
> :)
> >
> > Tom Deprez is already working on it all. If you want to help, contact
> either me or him to get a Zope login.
>
> Correction, I haven't done anything yet, sorry!... Had/Have some family
> obligations....
> Now, what do we want at the website? Anybody an idea for how it has to look
> like? Examples?

Hi Tom,

Are you interested in working on the technical details of the web site, or
the graphical elements, or both? I say this because a someone whom
I have helped with some Zope backend stuff for some of his clients is
perhaps interested in helping with the graphic stuff, so if you don't want
to do the graphic stuff, I'll let them know that it's maybe open for them.

Joseph