[EuroPython] Python tracks/topics

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:27:08 +0100

Denis wrote:

> Now, keep in mind the facts :
>
> 1. Rooms :
> Would I cold your enthousiasm if I send you to the URL :
> http://www.ceme.be/en/sallea.htm
> and that one :
> http://www.ceme.be/en/salleb.htm
> for you having a good idea of the available rooms ?
> (The multi-purpose room would be left for the meals)

Hmm, wouldn't it be better to do catering in the bar/cafeteria ?
That way we can split the multi-purpose room in two and
use it and the auditorium for the three tracks we have per
day.

> 2. Time :
> As I told you in a previous mail, we should leave the building before
> 13h00 on the Friday.
> That's why I thought we could have such a grid :
>              |    AM    |  midday  |    PM   | evening  |
> Wednesday 26 | Conf.    | lunch in | Conf.   | social   |
>              |          | the CEME |         | activity |
> Thursday 27  | Conf.    | lunch in | Conf.   | social   |
>              |          | the CEME |         | activity |
> Friday 28    | Conf.    | lunch  somewhere else followed|
>              |          | by free (openair?) discussions|

FYI, I put this in the wiki:

	http://europython.zope.nl/wiki/ConferenceTimetable

To bad that we can't have the Friday afternoon too. Is there
some other place we could move the gathering on that
day ?

> 3. Attendence :
> How many people do we expect to have in each category ?
> Developpers
> Users
> Curious
> Business