[EuroPython] Invited speakers

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:32:53 +0100

Stefane Fermigier wrote:
> Right. But I think the names of people to contact should be decided by
> the conference commitee (of which, as I stated in Charleroi in december,
> I'm willing to take part) beforehand.

We had a preliminary list of who did what in the notes then. We really
need to move those notes into the wiki. I know you had notes of your
own, could you move those into the wiki as well? And Denis had notes
on his computer..

I forget what I was in the notes. I was in the general committee, and I
believe I volunteered for the group doing the program.

We need to semi-formalize who gets to make decisions about money pretty
soon, though.

Regards,

Martijn