[EuroPython] Introduction

Philippe Jadin all@123piano.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:25:25 +0100

Hello,

As a responsible belgian citizen, I had to subscribe to this mailing
list, so I did :)

I'm a quite active zope developer/designer/wathever that means. I work
mainly the freelance way, and I have quite some little success with this
cool tool.

So,in short, I can contribute to do some layouts for the europython
website if it helps. I have a friend which is interested as well (he is
a graphic designer, and we often work together on project.

A little batleplan maybe ? :

1. define a sitemap
2. create a nice template
3. create some simple logic to have navbars, etc... (or all will be done
with wiki? In this case, how is wiki "skinable"?)

If you need a template, will it be dtml or zpt? Is there already a
project for this?

hth,

Philippe Jadin

123piano.com