[EuroPython] I don't know how many of you are reading conferences-discuss@python.org

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:22:14 +0100

Laura Creighton wrote:
> But they are discussing something called Sprints now.  See:
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/conferences-discuss/2002-February/000029.html
>
> Sounds like fun to me.

Yeah, Paul Everitt already said he was interested in doing a Zope3 sprint
around the EuroPython conference. This depends in part on whether
someone funds Jim Fulton (or someone) coming over, though (and on space,
of course). But we may be able to make EuroPython interesting enough to
draw them without funds.

A more python oriented sprint would also be very interesting, of course.
Interesting idea.

I don't have the time to track the whole sprint organization myself
though. So any group of people interested in this please create a wiki
page. I'm volunteering to take *part* in the sprint, though ;)

Regards,

Martijn