[EuroPython] PressReleasePress contact addresses

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:00:05 +0100

Dinu Gherman wrote:

> http://europython.zope.nl/wiki/PressReleasePress
>
> contains a whole lot of entries, but in order to really contact
> them people need to have something like email addresses
> (or phone numbers). Could people try to provide such data
> for each entry, maybe? And someone should be appointed
> to actually do the mailings, maybe one for each country.

Why not simply add the name of the people willing to
establish the contact behind the entries ? Then, if the
release has been sent there (which should happen early
next week), this fact should also be noted behind the entry.

I've put the procedure on the wiki page:

	http://europython.zope.nl/wiki/PressReleasePress

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH