[EuroPython] PressReleasePress contact addresses

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:18:53 +0100 (CET)

> They seem to be called *backlinks*. And the trick is you sprinkle NicoToDo
> strings around the web site and create a Wiki page of that name that may as
> well remain empty. When you go to that page you will see NicoToDo in a
> large font at the top. Click it and a personal todo list will magically
> appear before your eyes. Your goal is to do your stuff, remove the NicoToDo
> strings as you go and reduce that list to nothing.

Thanks.

So here is what I did :

1. add a list of people (http://www.europython.org/wiki/ListOfPeople)

2. tried to reparent people names to that item, by I didn't have a
   login/password

3. took the items from ToBeDone and added SomeOneToDo tags in actual pages
describing the thing.

There are more tags to add though.

Try www.europython.org/wiki/AndrewSmart and click on list of things to do
for an example. You'll see that he has to provide a logo as his
participation to the DesignTeam.

Back to other work :-)

--
Nicolas Chauvat